Phase I has been in operation since December 2009 , which contains of ( 6 ) no’s Turbomach Gas Turbines Taurus 60 , each Having capacity of (5.6MW).Turbomach is Swiss based Company Which is Now Taken by SOLAR Catterpilar . Phase I is Capable to Run on dual fuel modes (gas and diesel)Turbomach completed gas commissioning in December 2009 and they Completed diesel commissioning at the end of 2010.
DETAIL OF ALL AUXILIARY EQUIPMENT IS AS UNDER:
- Power Transformer(TUSCO)(6MVA 11/33 Kv).
- Switch Gears 33kv Schneider Electric.
- Black Start Generator (Perkin) .
- Cooling Towers (Liangchi) .
- Water Treatment Plant .
- Air Compressors Atlas Copco .
- Fire Fighting System .
Pioneers is providing electricity to local people by operating plant in very smooth way forty Persons including aspects are giving their services to Pioneers to maintain the plant
contains 3 No.s Turbomach Taraus 60 and 1 No. Titan 130 Turbines each Taurus 60 have capacity of 5.6MW and Titan have capacity of 15MW. Phase II is under commissioning, Two turbines has been commissioned on June 2013, Since commissioned phase II power shortage problem in Wadi is resolved. To overcome the problem of power shortage in Wadi Hadramout, Pioneers has used full abilities of his employees to finish the phase II in the given time .
DETAIL OF AUXILIARY EQUIPMENT OF PHASE II IS AS UNDER :
- Power Transformer 7 MVA ( Euro Gulf )11/33kv .
- Power Transformer 18 MVA ( Euro Gulf ) 11/33kv.
- Switch Gears Schneider Electric.
- Air Compressors Atlas Copco.
- Black Start Generator (Perkins).
- Fire Fighting System.
- Plant automatically activated safety system.
- Booster Gas Compressor.