Pioneers in Energy Rentals
Pioneers Energy Limited (“PEL”).was founded in 2009 and Serving in power sector with good reputation which is recognisable locally and internationally.
Pioneers company is operating in constructing and operating power stations which has confidence of its clients appreciate locally and internationally.
The company is equipped with the latest equipment that is operated under the supervision of experts, engineers, local and foreigners technician with high level of experiences and skills.
The company deals with majority of governmental agencies and private sectors in many aspects with maintaining all the international standards.
The company aims to increase its investment in the generation of electrical power in Yemen and Y by increasing the capacity of electric power, as the electric power capacity existing in Yemen does not exceed 900 MW while the country needs up to 6000 MW as a first stage of the piece was of the objectives of the company that Bearing in mind this goal.
- We at PEL continually drive for the highest operational and financial performance through innovation , efficiency , and financial discipline on behalf of all our stakeholders.
- We at PEL commit to the highest standards of safety in everything we do .
- We at PEL reconcile the Group’s development of essential services with respect for the individual and for the planet and continually act with transparency and integrity .
- We at PEL mobilise all our strengths in a spirit of teamwork and values-driven behavior to share best practice, learn from each other and create a sustainable energy business .
- To operate power stations successfully and safety in order to meet our PPA and / or ECA availability
- To cater to the ” Power need ” reliability , cost effectiveness and environment friendliness.
- To meet or exceed our stated financial goals.
- To meet or exceed World’s Best Practice in health , safety or environmental matters .
- To build a strong international company with a global perspective.
- To add value to our shareholders & stakeholders.
- Create , own , manage and operate and maintain power plants , electrical transmission systems and associated facilities .
- Sale, generation and rental of electric power .
- Implementation of projects related to the production of electric power .
- Provide consulting advisory and training services in the field of electric power plants.
- Any other activities related to its purposes and complementary to achieve its goals .